Apple AirPods is one of the hottest products of Apple. It has impressive features like comfortable design, decent sound quality, long battery life and much more. This small body has a number of decent features in it. While it is a product of Apple and designed to use with Apple’s products, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t connect with other products. If you got Apple AirPods and do not have any other Apple products to connect with it, don’t worry you can use it with your Windows PC. Just pair it with your Windows device and start using. Here is how to pair and connect Apple AirPods with Windows PC.
How to pair your Apple AirPods with your Windows device
Connecting AirPods with a Windows PC is similar to connecting any other device. Go through the below steps to pair and connect your Apple AirPods with your Windows device. Make sure your AirPods are charged enough.
1. Put your AirPods into the charging case.
2. Just, open the lid of the charging case.
3. Without removing AirPods from the case, look the circular button at the back of the case.
4. Click and hold the button until the white light of the case not blink.
5. Open ‘Bluetooth Settings’ on your Windows PC.
6. Turn on Bluetooth of your PC.
7. Click on the text ‘Add Bluetooth device’ at the top near the left side.
8. On Add a device screen, click on ‘Bluetooth.’
9. Next, click on the ‘AirPods’ option.
10. Wait for few seconds to pair AirPods with your Windows PC.
When they are paired successfully, you’ll see the connected text on your desktop. If the pairing has failed, then close the AirPods charging case and Bluetooth settings of your PC and repeat the procedure.
That’s it! Take out your AirPods out from the charging case and use them.
To disconnect AirPods from Windows PC:
• Take out AirPods from your ears.
• Put them into the charging case.
• And, close the cap.
AirPods will disconnect from your Windows device.
To reconnect your paired AirPods with your Windows PC:
Although, when you take out your AirPods from the charging case they will connect every time automatically after a few seconds. If they will not, then here is how to reconnect Paired AirPods with the Windows device.
1. Open ‘Bluetooth Settings’ on your Windows PC.
2. Turn on Bluetooth of your PC.
3. Go down to the Audio section.
4. View your AirPods into the list.
5. Click ‘Connect’ to reconnect.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup